Friday, January 27, 2012

Crazy for Cobalt

all my cobalt and sapphire garments
plus the blue tape
and the tangerine tango sketchbook
 Katy, of ModlyChic, asks about the new spring trends:
1. What are you coveting?
Anything COBALT. I was ready to love "Tangerine Tango" but I'm all into the cobalt.

2. How do you incorporate new trends into your wardrobe?
I make the old new

3. What trend are you seeing and not loving?
Nothing comes to mind... yet

4. Do you feel the pressure to constantly update your closet with the latest trends?
Nope. I dig around in my piles and usually find something that works.

5. Where do you find inspiration that takes the trend and makes it accessible to you and your personal taste?
From my fellow bloggers!

I saw a lot of cobalt on my recent trip to NY.
Perhaps it was Giants fever.
orange and blue dots in Williamsburg
the stairs in Uniqlo, 34th St
a boutique in Soho
even the Empire State got COBALT
Find links for other responses here