Friday, June 29, 2012

What's In My Bag? #FBFF

Like a finely calibrated matryoshka (Russian doll within a doll), I have bags within my bag. We are going to examine what's inside the tote on the left. No, sorry, you can't see what I had packed for lunch in the bag on the right.
From the top left: a folder to transport papers, cross-body denim bag, snack bag, iPod pouch, scarf and socks (for office AC).
From left, from inside denim bag: pouch with camera, cable + battery, sketchbook, mechanical pencil, business cards, chapstik, pen, sunglasses (in case), robot pouch with money and plastic, change, pouch with iPhone.
In iPod pouch, ear buds, cable, adapter, iPod.
In snack bag: water cannister, grapes, corn puffs, chocolate.
With all this, I am ready to cross the LA basin to get to work -- from West LA to Irwindale (36 mi/ 45 min).
When not working, it's just the denim bag.

I did this a year ago and you will see many of the same items.

#FBFF is Friend Beauty Friend Friday, a series hosted by Katy of Modly Chic.
Go see what other stylish bloggers have in their bags!