Monday, May 1, 2017

Fluevog Fever

April was a busy month.
Aside from the two day jobs (teaching 3 classes and 3 days of making print designs),
Enid and I created 30 new prints of Fluevog Shoes for two blog challenges.
See them all over on my Pattern Recognition blog and read about the challenges here.
Here are some. #fluevogpattern will take you to the collection on Instagram.
I also did another A-Z with images from my #dailytruck art series on my WordPress site.
[Yes, I'm trying to learn WordPress. It's not as hard as I thought.]
That was mostly pre-scheduled, so it was fairly easy. I even have enough extra images to do the same theme next year, if I so desire. Or will I finally be sick of trucks by then? I keep seeing their butts on the commute, that won't stop anytime soon.
Here is the ever-so-elusive X. I didn't see this one until 4/11/17.
Anyway. Back to the shoes.
Every May 15, there is a big celebration at Fluevog stores with giveaways and deep discounts.
I went for the first time last year, and it was really fun.
This year I'm going to meet up with Wookie's human, who is driving up from San Diego county.

A Fluevog print dress is necessary!
I have this on order and even put in an extra $10 for expedited shipping so that I could also wear it to the Otis Fashion Show pre-show activities. There will be photos.

Redbubble happens to be having another one of their flash sales today -- 20% off everything until 11:59 PDT. Here's the link to my shop (it's hard navigating to specific products -- leave me a comment if you need help finding something). The sale code is IWANT20
*I get a small commission from sales. Thanks for your support!

Linking up with Patti's Visible Monday
Shelbee's On the Edge of the Week
Catherine's #SaturdayShareLinkUp (thanks again Catherine for turning me on to Redbubble!)